Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lancaster's Early Days

This is a page from the very first Lancaster story. It was crazy, wild, out of control, and completely pointless. I'm so glad I did it. None of the characters from this comic will ever show up in the regular one, of course. Well, maybe one. We'll see.
Here's one of the earliest Lancaster designs. You'll notice I really had the Plasmata Palm worked out, but then didn't use it much at all in the comic itself. Also, I really liked pockets and buckles back then. Also, buckled pockets. I also made sure Lancaster got a nosejob before we started working on the comic.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:O wow. his nose used to be HUUUGE.

I love seeing this kidna stuff.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lancaster The Movie: CHOCOLATE ROSEVELT'S REVENGE.

Now that's something I'd dive into a bargin bin fulla b-horror movies for! n_n

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god.... CHOCOLATE ROOSEVELT!!! I REMEMBER THAT!

I feel AWESOME now.

3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home