Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh Snap, it's Belknap!

This is the first design of Belknap I came up with. Originally, Belknap's character was just going to be a one story deal, where he haunted a basement because an item precious to him during his life was buried underneat the floor there. I didn't give him any legs mostly because I hated drawing legs, but also because I thought he looked a bit creepier that way. He also had several different names before I decided on calling him 'Belknap' and making him Lancaster's eternal rival. His attitude wasn't nearly as nasty back then, either.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one bro, its nice to see the the earliest design of Bel here^^ thanks for showing this one

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you made him into a much more significant character. Everybody needs a psychotic archnemesis bent on your annilation.

He looks so cute in this picture.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://googleindex.info/2373.html or http://neveo.info/273.html

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home