Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Why, Frank? Whyyyy?!


When I created the character of Frank Nurd, his original story involved him keeping his half-brother half-alive in a run down wooden shack in the middle of a swamp. His brother would have died at the beginning of the story, and brutally haunt Frank, who would pay a great deal of money to Lancaster to get rid of the ghost of his dead half-brother. I couldn't get the plot to work very well in my favor, so I ditched the idea and made Frank work for his uncle Hoyton. Now that I'm a bit more experienced in story writing, I may eventually come back to this plot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoah. That's... that's creepy. Really creepy.

I hope you come back to that one, I think it'd make a great chapter.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home