Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You killed my boyfriend!

Easily the most popular Lancaster character is Eclipse's sultry elite field agent, Illeana. Maybe it's her mysterious good looks, her firey personality hid behind a stoney gaze, or maybe people just like imagining chameleons with boobs. WHatever the reason, it's clear Illeana is a big driving force behind the story of Lancaster, and amazingly enough, her guise as an agent for Eclipse wasn't a last minute decision. Making her Gort's girlfriend was, though :p I always planned for Illeana to be an Eclipse agent, but instead of introducing her as such, I thought it'd make another neat twist in the story. Here's some really early Illeana designs.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thik it worked out storywise. Her being Gort's girl. :O It was punch-in-the-gut sorta twist to his character. ;^; and made his deat that much more saddening. Pluu. XD All that aside. Iunno I rather like her.

4:12 AM  
Blogger poinko said...

I have no idea why, but the popularity of her and Terrance completely baffle me. But I like to give the fans what they want, so everyone gets more Terrance and Illeana :D

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe Terrance, it's like you said, pandas are 'ADOWOBO'! hehe
Why Ilea is popular?
Boobs
Plain and simple. 'Sultry tempress' in a mini skirt, high heels, and a scheming personality? I mean really, what women like that -doesn't- get a lot of fans?
Least that's my thoughts.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chameleons with boobs for the win!

But Terrance's popularity is directly related to the fact that he is a panda. Everybody loves pandas (PERIOD)

(okay, and he's the misfortunate, down and his luck, straight man.)

3:43 PM  
Blogger David said...

UPDATE DAMN YOU

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home