Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Okay, let's get this party back on track. Recently I decided to pick up a new sketch book and dedicate it solely to character, gadget and location designs for Lancaster. There's not a whole bunch in the book right now, but as time goes on there will be, and it'll get posted here. My goal is to fill at least two pages a week (which I've been really lax with so far), but I am off to a fairly decent start. Want to take a look? Of course you do!

The first page of course has to have Lancaster himself on it. I've also been drawing quite a bit of the Attached spirits recently (really sharp Ghost Detectives will also know they're A3 Classified
Self-Aware Apparitions), even though they haven't yet appeared in the comic. But they will, and in a big way, too. Mark my words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home