Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gus Goes Home

'Gus Goes Home' is an extra page I did near the end of Episode 4, 'Ghosts "R" Us', that shows Gus arriving home after a difficult night at work. It was posted as a voting bonus after Lancaster and Gus leave the toy store, and helped give a depressing and foreboding hint of things to come.

I purposefully left the ending of this ambiguous, because sometimes I like for you, the reader, to fill in some of the story gaps and have something to think about. Here, you can decide if Gus's family are either ghosts, or just a complete delusion of Gus' mind. Or maybe both. Or, it's possible his family is completely invisible.

Whatever the case may be, I didn't have a specific 'idea' for this in mind when I wrote it, and odds are that I'll never, ever touch on this subject again (especially if Gus appears in the comic again). So, if you think the conclusion you've drawn from this strip is correct, I'm not one to tell you you're wrong ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That was quite creepy.

Lancaster should adopt him.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pulled a heart string, weither delusion or ghost. Poor Gus.

(would like more Gus though)

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome <3 its my fave Gus comic. your awesome Bro, this brings back memories

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home